SOLD – 1970 Williams Solids N Stripes (repainted cabinet)
1970 Williams Solids N Stripes pinball machine
[table “3” not found /]
Actual pool table layout in the playfield shoot anyone of 6 pockets from flippers, 5 pop bumpers, ball saving UpPost.
Game looks and plays great!! This is a real eye catcher especially with all LED bulbs. In two player mode, player one is solids and player two is stripes. Make all the balls in your suit to lite up the 8 ball shot.
Machine was fully restored inside and out. Authentic in every detail. Has new reproduction backglass.
- Full cabinet restoration including wood damage repair & cabinet respray.
- Playfield stripped, cleaned with Novus 3, 2 & 1 and then waxed. Worn paint areas touched up.
- Mechanical – relay contacts cleaned/gapped, broken wires repaired, new rubber ring kit installed. 2 Flippers and 5 bumper plunger & links replaced.
- Backglass – New reproduction. Light panel behind backglass was repainted.
- LED bulb conversion/upgrade.