SOLD – 1966 Williams A-Go-Go (repainted cabinet)
1966 Williams A-Go-Go pinball machine
[table “1” not found /]
Machine has undergone a full restoration inside and out. Authentic in every detail featuring Cool 1960's beatnik artwork. Game looks and plays great!! This is a real eye catcher especially with all LED bulbs. Has new reproduction backglass.
Four 2" front flippers make for unique and exciting ball action. Playfield looks amazing for being 53 years old. Making ball in top outhole activates the Roulette wheel in lower playfield.
Captive Ball (Roulette Wheel), Unique 4 flipper set up, drop down style front cabinet which required shorter 25” legs.
- Full cabinet restoration including wood damage repair & cabinet respray.
- Playfield stripped, cleaned with Novus 3, 2 & 1 and then waxed. Worn paint areas touched up.
- Mechanical - relay contacts cleaned/gapped, broken wires repaired, new rubber ring kit installed.
- Mechanical – 100 turns of wire were unwound from each bumper coil for more kick.
- Backglass – New reproduction. Light panel behind backglass was repainted.
- LED bulb conversion/upgrade.